Valid for 2 months
Valid for 3 months
Valid for 4 months
Valid for 6 months
Valid for 1 week
1 Hold (7-14 days)
2 Holds (7-14 days)
3 Holds (7-14 days)
Memberships are non-transferable. No refunds or exceptions.
* Payment through Ezi Debit can only be made via direct deposit, from your bank account or Credit Card If you default on a payment, a $20 missed payment penalty fee applies for each missed payment. This does not include any payment default charges applied by Ezi Debit. If two default payments occur, the membership will be cancelled, until monies owed are repaid.
For all membership enquiries and cancellations, please contact us by emailing email@example.com
Our Soul Creatures are passionate, welcoming, understanding and of course fully qualified. We have classes that are suitable for all levels of experience, and our teachers understand what it’s like to step into your first yoga or Pilates class – we have all been there! Whether you are new to yoga & Pilates or an experienced practitioner you will find options that range from beginners to advanced.
Walking into the studio for the first time can be intimidating. Here is a step by step guide for those who are new to Soul Centre. We at Soul Centre are aware that anxiety may surround new students so we try and make every effort to help you become confident as there are so many poses that require your body to contort into positions that you would only do on your mat. When you step onto your mat for the first time at Soul Centre you may not know or be able to do all the poses but don’t let yourself feel too intimidated. Yoga & Pilates delivers benefits to your mental & physical health developing a more stress free lifestyle.
- Figure out the classes that you might be interested in.
- Register online with MindBody and choose your first class.
- Once you are ready for your first visit – please arrive 15 minutes early to get set up for your first class.
- To prepare for your first class, please read the studio etiquette below.
- Yoga mats & props are supplied.
- You can expect to be welcomed by our staff and students and to feel like a part of the Soul Centre family!
We can also offer recommendations on classes. Please don’t hesitate to ask one of our teachers for more information. We are here to help if you ever have any questions.
Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class commencement.
Refrain from using your phone/turn phone off or silent.
No late arrivals or early departures. This is out of respect for the teacher, the class participants as well as for security purposes. If you must leave class for any reason, be as quiet as possible.
Be mindful of noise levels.
Please put away your props at the end of class and wipe down your mat with the provided cleaning spray.