Memberships are non-transferable. No refunds or exceptions.
* Payment through Ezi Debit can only be made via direct deposit, from your bank account or Credit Card If you default on a payment, a $20 missed payment penalty fee applies for each missed payment. This does not include any payment default charges applied by Ezi Debit. If two default payments occur, the membership will be cancelled, until monies owed are repaid.
For all membership enquiries and cancellations, please contact us by emailing [email protected]
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class commencement.
- Refrain from using your phone/turn phone off or silent.
- No late arrivals or early departures. This is out of respect for the teacher, the class participants as well as for security purposes. If you must leave class for any reason, be as quiet as possible.
- Be mindful of noise levels.
- Please put away your props at the end of class and wipe down your mat with the provided cleaning spray.
- We can also offer recommendations on classes. Please don’t hesitate to ask one of our teachers for more information.
Our Soul Creatures are passionate, welcoming, understanding and of course fully qualified. We have classes that are suitable for all levels of experience, and our teachers understand what it’s like to step into your first yoga or Pilates class – we have all been there! Whether you are new to yoga & Pilates or an experienced practitioner you will find options that range from beginners to advanced.
Walking into the studio for the first time can be intimidating. Here is a step by step guide for those who are new to Soul Centre. We at Soul Centre are aware that anxiety may surround new students so we try and make every effort to help you become confident as there are so many poses that require your body to contort into positions that you would only do on your mat. When you step onto your mat for the first time at Soul Centre you may not know or be able to do all the poses but don’t let yourself feel too intimidated. Yoga & Pilates delivers benefits to your mental & physical health developing a more stress free lifestyle.
- Figure out the classes that you might be interested in.
- Register online with MindBody and choose your first class.
- Once you are ready for your first visit – please arrive 15 minutes early to get set up for your first class.
- To prepare for your first class, please read the studio etiquette below.
- Yoga mats & props are supplied.
You can expect to be welcomed by our staff and students and to feel like a part of the Soul Centre family!
We are here to help if you ever have any questions.
How often to come?
For posture, flexibility and general strength We recommend attending a minimum of 3 classes per week.
For peace of mind & mental wellbeing the well documented anti-depressant and anxiety reducing effects of exercise last about 24 hours, so your mental wellbeing will be greatest with a daily practice.
What do I need to bring?
All you need to bring is yourself, a water bottle, an open mind and a sense of play! We provide you with yoga mats, as well as blocks, bolsters, straps and other nifty yoga props. Please feel free to bring your own yoga mat and yoga towel if you’d prefer.
What do I wear?
Comfortable athletic clothes that allow you to move freely. No shoes or socks are needed inside of the yoga room.
Is there parking?
Yes, there is an abundance of free parking.
Are Yoga classes all levels?
Yoga General can be a challenging practice, however that being said we welcome all levels to come and try out a class. Yoga is all about your personal journey on the mat and we have a ‘do what you can’ philosophy. Our teachers will offer modifications and assistance in every class. Our Yoga Beginners & Progressive classes are the most accessible. Our Yin & Zen yoga, are simply taken at a slower pace, with longer holds and provide more opportunity for our teachers to make individual assistance as needed.
Can I bring my children to class?
Yes, classes are open to children but are not specifically geared towards them. If you have a question about your child participating in a class or event please feel free to contact us. For insurance reasons, children are not allowed to wait in the reception area during class.
When can I expect to see progress in my yoga practice?
Yoga has a popular mantra: “Where you are is exactly where you’re supposed to be”. We believe in this wholeheartedly. Everyone responds differently to yoga, based on age, physical condition and genetics. So don’t measure “progress”. Embrace where you are in your yoga practice, and let go of expectations. Yoga is a life-long pursuit, so enjoy the ride!
Can I practice during pregnancy?
Do you have Gift Vouchers?
Absolutely! Give the gift of yoga – You can purchase Gift Vouchers here. Please 48 hours for your personalised voucher to be sent to you.